Guidelines for tape making
here are some special guidelines we speically formulated for your seduction
pleasure in making quality tapes.
Please feel free to point others to these rules. If you have any Hanson that
isn't on my trade list above, please let me know.
* PLEASE use a new tape, not one that has been used before. Erase to the end
of the tape before recording so the woman doesn't get upset when she hears
songs about smacking bithces up or hears previous attempts at recording
* Please use padded envelopes. Cracked cases are annoying.
* Don't lable the tape "SEDUCTION" or anything like that.
* You should use Maxell XL II tapes, but TDK SA tapes are also aceptible.
* Please do not use high-speed dubbing. Also remember that seduction
shouldn't be done in Dobly.
* Its only common curtisy not to put half a song on one side of the tape
and finish it on the other side.
* Don't describe a show as soundboard quality if it isn't. Refer to the
Hanson trading FAQ for more information.